Technical Workshop: NetScaler MAS
New York, NY
Citrix invites you to a casual get-together to learn about the NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS), including the latest updates in version 12 and the recently launched cloud service. This is a technical discussion with a demo, not a sales pitch. Ask questions, enjoy refreshments and network with other IT professionals from the area.
• Learn how to spot problems before users complain
• Accelerate identification of root causes
• Unlock visibility from 3rd party load balancing solutions like HA Proxy
One platform: three powerful functions
NetScaler MAS provides end-to end app visibility, and enables automation and management of the Citrix NetScaler infrastructure, offering:
• Advanced analytics and visibility into issues, security threats and network traffic pattern anomalies across your enterprise
• App-centric lifecycle management covering all aspects of application performance, and featuring new health scores based on APDEX
• Central management for operational efficiency, including new enhancements to event monitoring and reporting
Save your seat at this free event hosted by our local technical team.
Registration: 3:30 – 4:00 pm
Workshop: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Bowling/Networking: 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Register now, seating is limited
Bowlmor Chelsea Piers
Pier 60/23Rd & West Side Hwy.
New York, NY 10011
Self Parking at the location
28 September 2017 03:30 PM – 06:00 PM – Download iCal