Synergy Unplugged 2017
Discover how the workspace of the future can help you solve key challenges in IT efficiency & flexibility, employee productivity, security & compliance, and networking. In this session, we’ll share the best of Citrix Synergy 2017 in the areas that matter most to your business today. You’ll learn how you can take the next steps to drive transformation from the datacenter, to the cloud, to every device, network and location your workforce uses.
Citrix Unplugged gives you the information and insights you need now in a consolidated agenda designed to fit your busy schedule:
• 11:30 am – 12:00 pm Registration
• 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Presentations and Demos
• 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm Q&A
Join us to discover new ways to say yes to your organization. We look forward to seeing you!
Register today— seating is limited.
7735 Old Georgetown Road, Suite 300
Bethesda, MD 20814
Parking is complimentary. Please follow parking instructions below:
1. Park at Garage 11—Woodmont Corner Garage located at 7730 Woodmont Avenue, Bethesda, MD 20814.
2. Upon entry into the garage take a garage ticket in order to enter the garage.
3. Be sure to get your FREE ticket from the Citrix registration representative at the event. Your first three hours, are FREE. After three hours, you will need to pay the balance.
4. After the event, look for the yellow payment machine, enter the first ticket you received upon entering the garage. This ticket will provide you the cost. Then insert your FREE ticket received from Citrix. If a balance is due, you may pay via cash or credit card. You may also pay the parking attendant by the exit gates.
5. NOTE: Do NOT let your parking tickets touch your cell phone. It will become demagnetized.
13 September 2017 11:30 AM – 02:00 PM – Download iCal