Citrix Public Sector Get in the Know Webinar Series
Helping Health and Human Services Go Digital
It’s an era of heightened regulation. HITECH and HIPPA regulations put increased pressure on healthcare agencies to protect data. The increase in cyber-attacks has exposed the danger of keeping data on endpoints and revealed the need to secure big data at scale with cloud services. Change is the new normal in healthcare, and healthcare agencies are mixing fit-for-purpose Software as a Service (SaaS) applications with private clouds to manage vast amounts of patient and business data using public clouds for non-confidential workloads.
Citrix Workspace Services allows you to provide healthcare teams with secure digital workspaces that include seamless access to EHRs, Windows and Web apps, legacy systems, and data. Learn about securing data with strong policies, secure file sharing and encryption, with data stored in any data center (on premises, public cloud, or hybrid cloud) all while maintaining HITECH and HIPPA compliance.
Who Should Attend:
• Employees from government agencies or missions responsible for providing secure access to patient health information (PHI).
• Employees from government agencies responsible for managing or registering citizens in state health care exchanges.
• Employees from government agencies or missions responsible for providing state health department data to external agencies or research partners.
What you will learn:
• How Citrix provides a consistent user interface and capabilities to securely deliver any type of application (SaaS, Windows, Legacy) to state healthcare employees in the field.
• How Citrix ADC helps ensure the security and availability of state healthcare systems during open enrollment periods.
• How Citrix helps state health departments collaborate and share data with other agencies and private research partners.
Tim Krosch, Sr. Sales Engineer, Citrix Public Sector
Steve Arrington, Sr. Sales Engineer, Citrix Public Sector
GoToWebinar link will be provided prior to webinar.
*All times reflect EST
20 March 2019 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Download iCal