Citrix Public Sector Get in the Know Webinar Series
Protecting Organizational Data with Citrix Access Control Service
As an IT Administrator, protecting organizational data by controlling who has access to it, is just one important step of securing application. The Access Control service enables the administrator to provide cohesive experience integrating single sign-on, remote access, and content inspection into a single solution for end-to-end access control. Our experts will go over Access Control and how it help organizations secure their applications.
Some of the capabilities of Access Control service that will be discussed:
- Publish SaaS apps with single sign-on access.
- Set enhanced security policies for SaaS app.
- Understand users and websites activity in the context of SaaS apps and correlate it to defined policies.
- Define access policy for website categories and websites to be redirected to Secure Browser service.
- Define access policy for website categories and websites to be blocked.
- Make policy changes to allow or block website access, and enable access in a secure browser service session.
- Set enhanced security policies for SaaS apps. Define access policy for website categories and websites to be blocked.
Praveen Raghuraman, Product Manager, Citrix
Kevin Lofy, Public Sector Networking Systems Engineer, Citrix
GoToWebinar link will be provided prior to webinar.
*All times reflect EST
31 July 2019 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Download iCal