Citrix Public Sector Get in the Know Webinar Series
Citrix ADC in the Cloud with Azure and GCP
Enterprise businesses are embracing the public cloud. However, few are willing to take the plunge and move to an exclusively cloud-sourced model. Instead, they’re adopting a hybrid approach to balance on-premises investments with capacity in the cloud when and where it makes sense. This has caused IT to be faced with new challenges, new requirements, to manage and support applications across a hybrid cloud architecture. Citrix ADC is a software-based platform that provides the secure delivery of applications across any cloud and on-prem environment. Citrix ADC will provide you a unified experience alleviating configuration and management overhead within your hybrid cloud environment while giving you a resilient, high performing, and optimized user experience.
What you will learn:
• How Citrix’s software first approach with Citrix ADC provides the same user interface and capabilities to securely deliver applications in both your on-prem and cloud environment.
• How to setup Citrix ADC in Azure and GCP
• How Citrix ADC help prevents cloud vendor lock-in and gives you flexibility to deliver your applications across the cloud vendor of your choice.
Who should attend:
• Any agency or mission looking to understand the benefits the Citrix ADC can provide in cloud environments like Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
• Any agency or mission looking to deploy application and services in the cloud (i.e. IaaS, PaaS, or SaaS).
• Any agency or mission looking to design and architect a hybrid or multi-cloud environment with unified policy and management control.
Brett Engel, USPS Networking Systems Engineer, Citrix
Rich Morrison, USPS Networking Systems Engineer, Citrix
Hariharan Subramanian, Network & Cloud, Azure Product Manager, Citrix
Kapil Malik, Network & Cloud, GCP Product Manager, Citrix
GoToWebinar link will be provided prior to webinar.
*All times reflect EST
27 March 2019 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM – Download iCal