Hybrid Multi-Cloud Simplified with Citrix ADC Test Drive Workshops- Raleigh
Join Citrix Education for a half-day workshop on Hybrid-Multi Cloud Networking
Deployments, including hands-on labs. In this workshop, you will practice
provisioning Citrix ADC instances in Azure and AWS, learn about the different
ADC high availability options, and explore the benefits that come with
deploying hybrid-cloud environments
• How Citrix ADC can ease your move to the cloud
• How to provision an instance of Citrix ADC in Microsoft Azure Cloud & Amazon Web Services
• Leading practices for configuring High Availability in the cloud
• How to configure Load Balancing of Applications/Resources
• Leading practices for configuring Global Server Load Balancing across on-premise and cloud environments
• How to leverage Citrix Analytics to make sense of application access and user experience across a Hybrid-Multi Cloud Environment
*Citrix ADC, formerly Citrix NetScaler
08:00 AM - 08:30, Registration, welcome & breakfast
08:30 AM - 10:15, Lab
10:15 AM - 10:30, Break
10:30 AM - 12:00, Lab
12:00 PM - 12:30, Lunch
12:30 PM - 01:30, Lab
Event will take place in the B121 conference room, located on the 1st floor.
1. Citrix is located at 120 S. West Street between Morgan Street and W. Hargett Street in the warehouse district of downtown Raleigh.
2. The Visitor Entrance to the building is on West Street through the courtyard between the building and the parking deck. The other site entrances are for employees only.
3. If you park in our deck, the parking arm will be down. Press the button and give security your name and who you are visiting. There is no designated visitor parking – you are welcome to take any available space. Take the deck elevator or stairs to the Courtyard (CY) level, then cross the courtyard to the main lobby through the revolving door.
**Please remember to bring your laptop and power cable.**
Raleigh Citrix Office
120 S West St
Raleigh, NC 27603
18 October 2018 08:00 AM – 01:30 PM – Download iCal