Hybrid Multi-Cloud Simplified with Citrix ADC Test Drive Workshops- Dallas
Join Citrix Education for a half-day workshop on Hybrid-Multi Cloud Networking
Deployments, including hands-on labs. In this workshop, you will practice
provisioning Citrix ADC instances in Azure and AWS, learn about the different
ADC high availability options, and explore the benefits that come with
deploying hybrid-cloud environments
• How Citrix ADC can ease your move to the cloud
• How to provision an instance of Citrix ADC in Microsoft Azure Cloud & Amazon Web Services
• Leading practices for configuring High Availability in the cloud
• How to configure Load Balancing of Applications/Resources
• Leading practices for configuring Global Server Load Balancing across on-premise and cloud environments
• How to leverage Citrix Analytics to make sense of application access and user experience across a Hybrid-Multi Cloud Environment
*Citrix ADC, formerly Citrix NetScaler
08:00 AM - 08:30, Registration, welcome & breakfast
08:30 AM - 10:15, Lab
10:15 AM - 10:30, Break
10:30 AM - 12:00, Lab
12:00 PM - 12:30, Lunch
12:30 PM - 01:30, Lab
Event will take place in the Citrix Training Center, on the 10th floor.
The building is on the northwest quadrant of LBJ Frwy (635) and the Dallas North Toll Way. It says Argosy University on the outside, top of our building.
Heritage Tower II, Citrix is on the 10th floor.
Parking: Parking garage, top level (3rd) enter from Galleria Road.
**Please remember to bring your laptop and power cable.**
Citrix Dallas Training Center
5001 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy # 1015
Dallas, TX 75244
10 October 2018 08:00 AM – 01:30 PM – Download iCal